This is an index-page listing the various campaigns relating to a wide array of privacy-intrusive multi-purpose identification schemes that governments are seeking to foist on Australians.
- Single Sign-On to Australian Government Services (initially Human Services Portal, now AGOSP, since January 2007)
- National Document Verification Service project (DVS) (since April 2005)
- The ‘Access Card’ a.k.a. ‘Human Services Access card’/ ‘Smart card’/ ‘Consumer card’, but depicted throughout by APF as a national id scheme (2006-07, defeated)
- Australia Card Mark II (2005-06, project superseded)
- A Human Services Card (2005-06, project superseded)
- The Medicare Smartcard (2004-06, collapsed)
- The ‘Australia Card’ Proposal (1985-87, defeated)
- National Identification Schemes Generally
- The ‘Australia Card’ Proposal, 1985-87
- The U.K. ID Card Proposal, 2004-
- The U.S.A.
- Elsewhere in the World